SEO & PPC Budget Calculator

seo and ppc calculator graphic

Optimize your online marketing budget with my SEO & PPC Budget Calculator!

This easy-to-use tool helps give you a ballpark budget allocation for your search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns, based on your current business revenue.

To streamline calculations, we've made a few assumptions based on common marketing practices: 10% of your annual revenue is dedicated to marketing efforts, 80% of your marketing budget is allocated to online marketing, and of that online budget, 75% is directed towards PPC, with the remaining 25% for SEO.

Simply input your annual revenue to get your annual budget totals:


  • Overall Marketing Budget:  
  • Online Marketing Budget:  
  • PPC Budget:  
  • SEO Budget:  

Stop Wasting Money Marketing Your Business Online

Join my email list to get your copy of the Online Marketing Jumpstart PDF!

We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.

Recent Posts

Tips to Stop Wasting Money in Google Ads

Is It Time To Fire Your Online Marketing Agency?

Negative Keyword Match Types

Google Ads Efficiency Calculator